Watkins Regional Park
301 Watkins Park Drive Upper Marlboro, MD 20774
General Information: 301-218-6700
Watkins Park is located just outside the beltway in Upper Marlboro, Maryland. Estimated drive time is 35 minutes from the host hotels.
Directions from Host Hotels
- Head south on 9th St NW toward I St NW - go 282 ft, total 282 ft
- Take the 1st left onto I St NW - go 0.1 miles, total 0.2 mi
- Turn left onto 7th St NW- About 1 minute - go 0.1 miles, total 0.3 mi
- Take the 3rd right onto New York Ave NW - About 9 minutes - go 3.0 miles, total 3.3 mi
- Continue onto US-50 E Entering Maryland - About 6 minutes - go 3.9 miles, total 7.2 mi
- Take exit 3B for MD-202 S/Landover Rd toward Upper Marlboro - About 54 secs - go 0.5 miles, total 7.7 mi
- Merge onto MD-202 E/Landover Rd - About 9 minutes -go 4.7 miles total, 12.5 mi
- Merge onto MD-214 E/Central Ave via the ramp to Annapolis - About 5 minutes -go 2.4 miles, total 14.9 mi
- Turn right onto Watkins Park Dr Destination will be on the right - About 2 minutes - go 1.0 miles, total 15.9 mi
Click for a layout of the park: park
Located just minutes from the Capital Beltway.
From the Capital Beltway (I-495), take Exit 15A (Central Avenue) east. Continue for approximately three miles. Turn right onto Watkins Park Drive (Route 193) and follow the park signs to the facility.
From Route 301, turn onto Central Avenue (Route 214) west. Continue for approximately three miles (past Six Flags America). Turn left onto Watkins Park Drive and follow to the park entrance on the right.