2013 NAGAAA Winter Meeting
FRIDAY NIGHT RECEPTION .........
........a big THANK YOU from NAGAAA and the DC Series 2013 is extended to:
- Tabatha Gilmore and the staff of Destination DC – They have been invaluable in planning this event. http://www.destinationdc.org/
- Susan Smirnow and Hello Washington, DC!– they are the event management company that handled all logistics, set-up, and planning. http://www.hello-usa.com/hello-washington-dc/
- Barry McCarthy and the Renaissance Hotel – Staging, lighting, and supplying the venue AND food.
- FLO Wine, Inc. and Sean Johnson and Marcus Johnson - Providing the wine and the jazz entertainment. http://www.flobrands.com/
- Green Lantern – Providing the beer. www.greenlanterndc.com
- Premium Distributors and Miller Coors – Providing the equipment for the beer
- Chuck Fazio Photography – Providing the special photography for the event; http://chuckfazio.com/
- LeagueApps – Reception sponsor. http://leagueapps.com/
Winter Meeting Dates: January 25, 2013 - January 27, 2013
Host Hotel: Washington Marriott Metro Center
A dedicated booking website has been created for this event so you will be able to make, modify, and cancel hotel reservations online. To preview the website, please click the following link:
American Airlines and Amtrak have provided discounted travel to the World Series and NAGAAA Winter Meetings:
2013 NAGAAA Winter Meeting Friday Reception
Renaissance Hotel, Washington DC
The DC Series 2013 host committee Welcomes everyone to DC for the NAGAAA winter meetings.
Please mark your calendars to attend the Friday Night Reception at the Renaissance Hotel from 5pm to 8pm in Ballrooms A and B.
This event is host by the DC Series 2013 Host Committee. The GREEN LANTERN bar will be providing COMPLIMENTARY Miller Lite Beer and FLO Wine will be providing COMPLIMENTARY wine for this event. There will also be a cash bar available selling cocktails. Appetizers will be provided by the Renaissance Hotel - Chinatown.
Entertainment for this event will be provided by FLO Wine.
Please note that the host hotel for the winter meetings is the Marriott Metro Center. The friday reception will be hosted at the Renaissance Hotel - Chinatown. The primary host hotel for the world series will be the Renaissance Hotel - Chinatown and the secondary host hotel Marriott Metro Center.